When you arrive at the lodge you will be welcomed with cold drinks and given a chance to take in the scenery before dinner.
Dinner Wagon Rides
Wagon ride + dinner + sunset!
The adventure begins with a 30-minute wagon ride to our new Double Dollar Lodge. When you arrive at the lodge, you’re welcomed with cold drinks and given a chance to take in the scenery before dinner. At the end of the evening, you enjoy the ride home viewing the beautiful Colorado sunset from the wagon.
This is a family-friendly wagon ride near Steamboat Springs and makes for a great experience on your Colorado vacation.
- Your choice: New York strip steak, marinated & grilled pork tenderloin, baked garlic salmon, teriyaki chicken, or vegetarian lasagna.
- Served with: Cowboy baked beans, ranch-style potato, garlic vinaigrette salad, and warm bread.
- For Dessert: It will be the Chef’s choice (some examples: Brownies, strawberry-rhubarb dessert, chocolate cherry cake, peach crisp, or warm bread pudding with a vanilla sauce.)
- Kids menu: Hamburger or hot dog or may choose from adult menu.
*We have a wide selection of wines off our wine list and several choices of domestic and micro-brewed bottled beers available for purchase upon arrival.
- Adults (13+)
- Children (6-12)
- Young Children (5 and Under)
Dinner Wagon Ride Details
- Season: May – August
- Offered Tuesday & Friday Nights
- Guests meet at the ranch at 5:30 p.m.
Saddleback Ranch reserves the right to cancel or close our regular dinner evenings for any given circumstances. If this does occur and you have a reservation we will do our very best to reschedule you to another date or another activity; again, if this is not an option we will refund if we cancelled your reservation. Thank you!