At the end of the evening, you enjoy the ride home viewing the beautiful Colorado sunset from the wagon.
The adventure begins with a 30-minute horseback ride to our new Double Dollar Lodge. When you arrive at the lodge, you’re welcomed with cold drinks and given a chance to take in the scenery before dinner.
- Your choice: New York strip steak, marinated & grilled pork tenderloin, baked garlic salmon, teriyaki chicken, or vegetarian lasagna.
- Served with: Cowboy baked beans, ranch-style potato, garlic vinaigrette salad, and warm bread.
- For Dessert: It will be the Chef’s choice (some examples: Brownies, strawberry-rhubarb dessert, chocolate cherry cake, peach crisp, or warm bread pudding with a vanilla sauce.)
- Kids menu: Hamburger or hot dog or may choose from adult menu.
*We have a wide selection of wines off our wine list and several choices of domestic and micro-brewed bottled beers available for purchase upon arrival.
- Minimum age: Six years old
- Weight limit: 240 lbs.
- Single riders only – Sorry, no tandem horseback rides.
Horseback Dinner Ride Details
- Season: May – August
- Offered Tuesday & Saturday Nights
- Guests meet at the ranch at 5:15 p.m. for the horseback ride, followed by dinner at the lodge
Saddleback Ranch reserves the right to cancel or close our regular dinner evenings for any given circumstances. If this does occur and you have a reservation we will do our very best to reschedule you to another date or another activity; again, if this is not an option we will refund if we cancelled your reservation. Thank you!