Horseback riding is a perfect opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery, take some gorgeous pictures, and learn about the cattle.
Horseback or Horse Drawn Wagon Dinner
The adventure begins with a 30-minute wagon ride to our Double Dollar Lodge. When you arrive at the lodge you will be welcomed with cold drinks and given a chance to take in the scenery before dinner. After dinner take a chance and let us teach you how to calf rope. At the end of the evening you will enjoy the ride home viewing the beautiful Colorado sunset from the wagon.
- Your choice: New York strip steak, marinated & grilled pork tenderloin, baked garlic salmon, teriyaki chicken, or vegetarian lasagna.
- Served with: Cowboy baked beans, ranch-style potato, garlic vinaigrette salad, and warm bread.
- For Dessert: It will be the Chef’s choice (some examples: Brownies, strawberry-rhubarb dessert, chocolate cherry cake, peach crisp, or warm bread pudding with a vanilla sauce.)
- Kids menu: Hamburger or hot dog or may choose from adult menu.
*We have a wide selection of wines off our wine list and several choices of domestic and micro-brewed bottled beers available for purchase upon arrival.
- Horseback Rider
- Wagon Rides
- Adult 13 and older
- Children 6 to 12
- Young Children 5 and under
Horseback Rider Restrictions
- Minimum age: Six years old
- Weight limit: 240 lbs.
- Single riders only – Sorry, no tandem horseback rides.
- Season: June – August
- Offered Tuesday & Thursday Nights
- If anyone in your party is riding horseback arrive at 5:15 p.m. If all people in the party are on Wagon arrive at 5:30 p.m.
Saddleback Ranch reserves the right to cancel or close our regular dinner evenings for any given circumstances. If this does occur and you have a reservation we will do our very best to reschedule you to another date or another activity; again, if this is not an option we will refund if we cancelled your reservation. Thank you!