When you arrive at the lodge you will be welcomed with cold drinks and given a chance to take in the scenery before dinner.
Horseback riding on Saddleback Ranch is a perfect opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Colorado scenery, take some gorgeous pictures, and learn about the cattle. There is an excellent chance of seeing wildlife on this horseback riding excursion near Steamboat.
- Minimum age: Six years old
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Single riders only – Sorry, no tandem horseback rides.
- Season: May – October
- Offered Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays
- Guests meet at the ranch at 2 p.m. for a one-hour horseback riding adventure
- Season: April – October
- Offered Tuesday – Saturday
- Guests meet at the ranch at 9 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. for a two-hour horseback ride on the ranch