Saddleback Ranch is the only tour company offering snowmobile tours on private land.
Transportation for Snow Tubing
Reservations are required for shuttle transportation provided by Saddleback Ranch, please use the book now button for availability
If you plan to drive yourself to the ranch there are NO reservations, it is first-come first-served
Strap on your spurs, pull down your hat, and ride Saddleback Ranch’s tubing hill. Located just 15 miles west of Steamboat Springs, YEE-HAW HILL is sure to be the highlight of your vacation.
- 2 Hour Tubing - People Ages 5 and up
- Young Child - Tubing with an Adult Ages 4 & under
- Non-Tubing Guest - Bus Ride Only
The hill is groomed and equipped with a state-of-the-art tube-tow lift system that attaches itself to the tube to transport you back to the top. From there, speed down one of the three runs on the hill on a large inner tube provided by the ranch. At the bottom, warm up in our warming lodge, grab a bite to eat, a warm drink, and hit the slope again. Snow tubing is fun winter recreation that’s suitable for kids and adults of all ages, and children four and under are free but must ride with an adult.
Best Tubing in Steamboat!
Reservations are ONLY for those that need shuttle from Steamboat to the YeeHaw Hill!!!
PICK UP: 12:30pm & 4 pm at Mt. Werner Transit Center- Lanes 1,2,3 OR 4
2 hours Tubing – $45.00 per person, Children 4 & under FREE with a paid adult
**Please arrive 10 minutes EARLY to the transit center. The bus will leave promptly at the designated time and will not wait**
· Ski Helmets are recommended, but not required or provided
· Closed Tuesday and Thursday during non-peak season dates
Dec 22, 2021 – Jan 4, 2022
Jan 15 – 17, 2022
Feb 19 – 21, 2022
March 9 – 19, 2022
· We do not have lockers – please only bring necessary items
· Concessions are available at YeeHaw Hill
· NO outside food or alcohol
· NO outside sleds or tubes
· All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
· Saddleback Ranch enforces a 48-hour cancellation policy
· Driving out? – Please call ahead for tubing conditions before leaving Steamboat.
· DRIVE OUT — Reservations NOT taken for Drive-Outs – groups over 10 people please give a courtesy call
· Hours: 10:00-6:30 (the last hour session begins at 5:30)
· $28.00 – 1 hour / $35.00 – 1½ hours / $45.00 – 2 hours
Please call 970.879.3711 before you drive out to confirm hours, conditions and availability.
- 1 Hour – $28 per person
- 1.5 Hour – $35 per person
- 2 Hour – $45 per person
Click here for directions. Do not use GPS, Siri, or any other map.
Tubes are available first come first serve.
Open: 10:00am to 6:30pm (the last hour session begins at 5:30)
We offer FREE Transportation for 2 hours of Tubing!
Pick-up location at the Gondola Transit Center (2305 Mt. Werner Circle).
Pick-up times: 12:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily
Reservations are required.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to the transit center; the bus cannot wait.