Saddleback Ranch is the only tour company offering snowmobile tours on private land.
YEE-HAW SNOW TUBING
YeeHaw Tubing Hill plans to open on for the season on Saturday December 16th, 2023!!!!
Peak Season Dates: Dec. 20– Jan. 8 / Jan. 12-17 / Feb. 11 – 19 / March 13 – 30
Closed Dates / Special Hours:
December 24th (Christmas Eve) – 2 morning shuttles offered. Last drive out check in at 2pm – we will be closed at 3:15pm.
December 25th – Christmas Day – CLOSED
Spring hours – Check back for updates, as weather conditions change so do our hours!
- 1 Hour Tubing - People Ages 5 and up
- 2 Hour Tubing - People Ages 5 and up
- Young Child - Tubing with an Adult Ages 4 & under
- Non-Tubing Guest - Bus Ride Only
Strap on your spurs, pull down your hat, and ride Saddleback Ranch’s tubing hill. Located just 15 miles west of Steamboat Springs, YEE-HAW HILL is sure to be the highlight of your vacation.
The hill is groomed and equipped with a state-of-the-art tube-tow lift system that attaches itself to the tube to transport you back to the top. From there, speed down one of the three runs on the hill on a large inner tube provided by the ranch. At the bottom, warm up in our warming lodge, grab a bite to eat, a warm drink, and hit the slope again. Snow tubing is a fun winter recreation that’s suitable for kids and adults of all ages, and children four and under are free but must ride with an adult.
New this season!!!!
We have heard your requests and we are now offering reservations for individuals and groups that would like to drive to the ranch on their own!!!
Our hours of operation change throughout the season.
Please make sure to call and verify that we are open.
How to get to YeeHaw Tubing Hill at Saddleback Ranch:
From Steamboat Springs Gondola Transit Center to YeeHaw Tubing Hill.
Pick Up: 9am, Tubing Time: 9:45am – 11:45am, Drop Off: 12:15pm
Pick Up: 12:30pm, Tubing Time: 1:15pm – 3:15pm, Drop Off: 4:00pm
Evening: (Only offered during Peak Dates)
Pick Up: 4:00pm, Tubing Time: 4:45pm – 6:45pm, Drop Off: 7:00pm
NO RESERVATIONS ARE NEEDED!
If you are driving yourself you do not need to make a reservation, we will see you when you get to YeeHaw Tubing Hill! You’re welcome to call ahead of leaving Steamboat to ensure we are open and have availability. If there is any kind of a wait we will get you on the hill as soon as possible!
TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Reserve online and avoid any wait at the hill! Options are:
1 Hour of Tubing: 10:00am, 11:30am, 2:30pm, 4:00pm
2 Hours of Tubing: 10:00am, 3:00pm
If you plan to use uber or rideshare, please note that they tend to be inconsistent in their services to this area. We recommend scheduling your trips both ways in advance to make certain that you have a ride! Some private transportation that we recommend:
Where’s My Limo – https://www.wheresmylimo.com/saddlebackranch – Text 970-439-1231
Rocky Mountain Chauffeurs – https://rockymountainchauffeurs.com/ – 334-355-0174
- Ski Helmets are recommended, but not required or provided
- We do not have lockers – please only bring necessary items
- Concessions are available at YeeHaw Hill
- NO outside food or alcohol allowed – available for purchase inside the warming lodge
- NO outside sleds or tubes allowed – you must use the tubes that we provide
- Groomed and equipped with a state-of-the-art self releasing tube-tow lift
- No hiking necessary!
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children 4 years and younger must use the same tube as an adult
- Saddleback Ranch enforces a 48-hour cancellation policy