There is nothing quite as peaceful as taking a sleigh ride at night with Saddleback Ranch.
Saddleback Ranch is the only tour company offering snowmobile tours on private land in Steamboat Springs. Our guided tour goes over groomed trails and open meadows on 8,000 acres.
- From :
- $ 155
Enjoy the opportunity to see the most gorgeous views of the Flattops, Mt. Werner, Sleeping Giant, and the Zirkels. We use two-passenger, NEW Skidoo 4 Stroke snowmobiles… These machines are designed to be easier to operate, offering smooth acceleration throttle control, and producing an efficient clean fuel, “no smell,” exhaust.
After your Saddleback Ranch snowmobile ride, warm up at headquarters with a cup of hot chocolate and a freshly baked cookie.
- Must be at least 16 years old to drive
- Saddleback Ranch enforces a 48-hour cancellation policy
Call 970-879-3711 for reservations.
Adventure includes a three-hour snowmobile tour, lunch, and an hour of tubing.
Pickup time is 8:30 a.m. at your condo.
- Driver: $235
- Passenger: $120
- Child Passenger (15 & Under): $60
- Passenger Riding with a Guide: $170
- Child Passenger (15 & Under) with a Guide: $85
- Monday – Wednesday
- Tuesday & Thursday (peak season only)
- Friday – Saturday
- Closed Sunday
Pickup times: 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. at your condo (8:30 a.m. non-peak Tuesday & Thursday).
- Driver: $155
- Passenger: $85
- Child Passenger (15 & Under): $25
- Passenger Riding with a Guide: $140
- Child Passenger (15 & Under) with a Guide: $75
- Two tours offered daily.
Includes an hour and a half snowmobile tour with approximately 30-45 min. of snow tubing.
Pick up at Gondola Transit Center (2305 Mt Werner Cir) only offered at 3:30 p.m.
- Driver: $130
- Passenger: $75
- Child Passenger (15 & Under): $45
- Passenger Riding with a Guide: $95
- Child Passenger (15 & Under) with a Guide: $55
- Offered Mon. Wed. Thurs. Fri., & Sat.